Are you planning a trip to Brazil any time soon? If so check out my tips to make your trip even better!
Take away lessons from Brazil
- Make a trip to Jabaquera beach
- Rent out a private boat to visit the near by islands
- Hike around the island
- Make sure you try the fish soup Moqueca
- Take the train up Cristo Redentor
- Don’t miss our Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf mountain)
- Stay for as long as possible
- Do not miss Iguacu!
- If limited on time do the Argentinian side.
Brazil in general
- Stay away from Cacha- I am normally fine with 3 drinks, but not on this stuff!!! I will spare you from the stories of how ill I was but just warn you to be careful!
- Don’t bother with wine- we tried a lot throughout the two weeks and never found a good one unfortunately
- Do be careful- we were lucky and actually always felt safe but do watch out when there.
Hope these have helped!
If you have any further tips please share them in the comments section.